Friday, August 14, 2009

Airports

I've decided that the airport is the ultimate place for people watching. So many different colors, shapes, sizes, personalities and obvious travel styles (which to me says a lot about a person). There are people in high end name brand attire, there are business men in their "casual wear", single younger travelers with just a carry on. I'm currently sitting next to a outlet plug in the middle of my gate in the Denver Airport. Within the last 5 minutes i've seen at least 150 people. Couples, families, single independent women, old friends traveling together and I wonder where each of them are traveling to and what they have done up to this point to warrant their presence at the airport. I guess i'm fascinated by regular people and their regular stories. hmmph. I've decided to wear sunglasses at all times so no one can tell i'm staring. I just find differences in people so interesting. We as humans are 99.9% identical. It's only in the >.1% where we find all of our quirks, personalities and idiosyncrasies. 

I'm on a rant. I tend to have those when i'm stuck in the airport and they offer free wi-fi. yay blogging. 

Here are some pictures from my going away party with my friends and family. this is a link to my facebook album. 

T-4 days until I meet everyone.  See you all soon, can't wait to start this adventure! 

1 comment:

  1. There`s nothing more interesting than watching people on the streets... or airports. )))

    http://almaty-streetfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete