Monday, August 17, 2009

Final Hours

I am all packed. I have taken all my final vacation time. My entire process and involvement with the Peace Corps has only been close to 4 months so far and thus can be deemed as relatively short. I have not been preparing for this nearly as much as applicants who have waited for up to a year for a specific place or any other stipulation. The fact that I just graduated from school in May and less than 6 months later, I am being sent to Central Asia for two years is a bit crazy. I have barely given myself time to really think about it fully. I do not mean to say I haven't given this venture adequate thought, but that I feel a little bit like I'm in a whirlwind of change. 

eh I could go on but I am feeling pretty swamped. Tomorrow I check into staging officially as a PCT. Next time i update this blog, I will most likely be in Kazakhstan. 

Until then.

До свидания


No comments:

Post a Comment