Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Island Withdrawl

Its already hit me. i spent 80% of my time today inside and now i'm going stir crazy. I was uploading software and watching my dogs and taking naps and it was all pretty great. but as i sit here and type I wish I was exhausted from working outside all day long. I feel so empty for not putting sunscreen on today. ehhhhh its hard to leave a routine that made life seem very very full in every moment of the day. 

I did have my friends Jen and Daniel come over and that was sweet. we helped Daniel finish his prizes for tom sawyer pre-camp's fort awards. i've found that i have an affinity for neon puffy paints. I think I can trace it back to being a pre-schooler myself. I remember this canvas knapsack I painted with puffy paints back in the day. I remember a rainbow and a bright yellow sun. Im sure I still have it somewhere... 

oh craft supplies, how I love the fact they link me to my past. 

This is the point in my blogging where people may ask.. where is the peace corps talk? why is she rambling on about nonsense? To tell you the truth, i simply feel like it. and i still have close to a month before I even get to Washington D.C.

so until then i'll be adding random thoughts and ideas that come to me as I prepare to leave. 

sweet dreams ya'll. good night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment